The Brother PE770 is a versatile and advanced embroidery machine. Its plethora of features make it great for hobbyists and professionals as well. In our review, we are going to take an in depth look at this embroidery machine. Let’s begin talking about this machine in greater detail now.
The Brother PE770 embroidery machine is the perfect example of how technology has revolutionized the way we work. The PE770 features a capable embroidery setup. Its needle area has an expansive 5”x7” size. This allows you to get more embroidery work done before having to rehoop your fabric. The machine’s threading system is designed to be as simple as possible. This ensures that you can spend more time using the machine and less on setting it up.
What makes this sewing machine really shine is the fact that it is computerized. The machine comes with a built-in memory display that lets you interact with it. You can feed it different embroidery designs and the machine will stitch them onto your fabric. Being computerized really makes this machine superb at embroidery work. It can produce high quality, complex patterns at really fast speeds.
This machine is ideal for hobbyists. You can use it to stitch beautiful embroidery patterns on things around your house. Whether its your cushion cover, blankets, or your napkins, this machine can do them all.
- The machine features a spacious 5”x7” embroidery area. You can work on larger pieces of fabric without having to rehoop them again and again. A larger workspace also gives you a better view of what is being stitched onto the fabric.
- The machine has an LCD screen built into its side. This touchscreen allows you to interact with the machine with ease. You can select the various features that the machine has to offer.
- With the help of the touchscreen, you can edit embroidery designs after having fed them into the machine. You get options for rotating designs, mirroring them, and adjusting their size.
- The machine lets you feed designs via a USB port or through Embroidery Cards that can be bought later on. This ensures that your machine can always produce the latest designs out there.
- The threading process is very simple. It has an automatic needle threader, you just have to place the thread in the right position. The bobbin is really easy to setup as well. You just have to drop it into place and pull the thread to a given slot. After that, you can begin focusing on your work.
- The machine comes with an automated thread trimmer as well. When you are done with your work or want to reset the machine you can snip both threads with the press of a button.
- The Embroidery Cards need to be bought separately. Embroidery patterns inputted via USB need to be bought as well.
- Brother’s quality control is not the best. There are frequent complaints of faulty embroidery machines.
- The bobbin winding goes off track at times.
Overall, the Brother PE770 embroidery machine is a decent machine for hobbyists and professionals. It has a few kinks, but it certainly gets the job done.