The Juki MO 735’s price is bound to raise a few eyebrows. This is not the cheapest serger in the market, but it definitely makes up for its hefty price tag. This serger machine offers a great serging experience. Its functionality and wide array of features makes the cover stitch machine useful for professionals and for beginners as well. In our Juki MO-735 review today, we are going to be looking at the ins and outs of this machine. Our in-depth review will help you figure out whether this machine is worth buying or not. So, let’s get started.
The Juki MO 735 comes with an impressive list of features. This single sewing machine is capable of producing a variety of stitches and hem patterns. You can use it for 2 and 3 thread overlock stitches, for chainstitching, automated rolled hemming and much more. What is even better is the fact that sewing machines like this are designed to make using all of these features as easy as possible. You can switch between various modes on the fly with the help of a multi-function presser foot that comes with the machine. The multi-function presser foot lets you swap between the machine’s special features in a breeze. This means that you can make the most out of what the machine has to offer.
The machine’s sewing area features a foot with extra lift. This gives you more clearance and also lets you work on thicker fabrics. The machine’s knife system is quite robust and reliable. It can smoothly cut through fabric, keeping up with the machine’s sewing speed. You can adjust your stitching width and your stitch length as well.
- This machine features over 24 different stitching options. It can be used for a variety of fabrics as well. This makes the machine very versatile.
- It comes with a motor that is capable of sewing at up to 1500 RPM. The powerful motor means that you can blaze through your work. It also gives the machine the power that it needs for working on thicker fabrics.
- The machine has an option for chainstitching. This makes it great for producing strong seams. The conversion from coverstitch to chainstitch mode is really simple.
- The machine’s looper threading system is automated. You do not have to deal with the pains of setting up your serger’s thread.
- The machine is designed to maximize its user’s safety as well. It has safety stitch switches to eliminate the chances of the machine turning on by accident. The machine cannot be used while its cover is open.
- The plethora of features that this machine offers can be used easily thanks to its presser foot.
- The machine is rather expensive.
- Despite all the steps taken to make threading easy, the machine is still difficult to thread.
Overall, the Juki MO 735 is a machine that does justice to its price tag. It is rich in features, thoughtfully designed, and easy to use as well. You can get the most out of its features thanks to its intuitive usability. This machine is great for anyone wanting to take their serger setup to the next level.